Friday, September 19, 2008

Online Dating

I think a most interesting place for me to start is dating online. Now, a lot of people (including myself) find this creepy, desperate, and just.... wrong? But the truth is for all the weirdo's and creeps out there, everybody knows somebody that it worked for, so I guess it can't be that bad.

In addition, I want to avoid dating people who I know, or who know my friends. This reason is two fold. First, since I want to go on dates to get to know people, dating all of my friend's friends could be a disaster, and look bad for me and my friends. Second, asking a friend or associate out right out of the blue could cause awkward repercussions if the mis-understand your advance, or aren't interested.

That being said, its my goal to date people who none of my friends or associates know. As such, starting online may not be a bad idea. I'd like to get the ball rolling as soon as possible so that I don't disappoint you, my loyal readers.

So off to the internet it is!

No comments: