Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Ketchups and The Forgotten

So I've been terrible at updating this thing, sorry. No excuses.
Anyway I'm going to make a few posts with relative updates in the single in philly world.

The Forgotten
I met up with an old friend over Thanksgiving, actually an old friend of my sisters, who has since moved away but we always had a thing for eachother. We ended up flirting a bit, things came out over drinks, etc, but I didn't pursue it at all. I'd like to think that I was being reasonable, considerate, sacrificing, and chivilrous, but maybe I was just afraid of being hurt. I can't help but wonder what I would have regretted more. Maybe I need to stop being so sincere. Perhaps it's easier to be nice than passionate. Either way I think I have a serious fear of being heartbroken again, and thats something I need to workout before I'm able to seriously date someone. Going on a stranger date isn't a big deal, we don't know eachother and its fun, but with her it would have meant something, and that was a bit scary.

No comments: